Monday, August 20, 2012

Mini Screwdriver

Hi,
   I my mini world, tutorials I mostly make are also mini(short).  I like doing things from found objects . As I am not making any dollhouse or room box, I am doing things randomly which come to my mind , when I see some (found)objects.  This is one among them.
    This is a mini screwdriver, which is made with only two objects,  a toothpick  and a paper pin. Actually, these two are my tools for making minis . Now using these two, I will make a mini tool:-)
Cut the toothpick as in img below.  We will be using the center part.
File this flat on top and rounded at bottom.
Make a hole in the center using a pin on the flat top.
Now,take the pin and file the pointed end a little and flatten the edge a little with a hammer as in img below.
Cut the round head and  apply glue to it and insert in the hole of handle we just made.  Let it dry completely.
That's it.  Happy screwing:-)

13 comments:

  1. Yes, I know pins and toothpicks are great materials for miniaturists, they are often used. Thank you again for sharing this tuto!
    Greetings, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good one Spandana. NEAT IDEA!!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Leilani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissimi i tuoi tutorial!!!! Complimenti!!! Sono una tua nuova amica!!!
    Baci
    Elvira

    ReplyDelete
  4. With your tutorial, I created some of these :)
    http://sognatriceabordo.blogspot.it/2012/08/miniature-utensili-attrezzi-stampelle.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial! Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great too. You have many great tutorials! Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. In this fashion my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's story begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" secrets that the government and others used to get everything they want.

    These are the EXACT same secrets lots of famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's really because the majority of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps this thought has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years back, while driving an unlicensed, trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and in his bank account.

    "I'm very fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"

    You've been a part of those those thoughts, isn't it so?

    Your success story is waiting to be written. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excelente trabajo, !felicitaciones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome thanks very much

    ReplyDelete